PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE! ALL USE OF VIRGOSACRATA.COM WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS. ANY USE OF VIRGOSACRATA.COM WEBSITE CONSTITUTES ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS.
Virgo Sacrata website www.virgosacrata.com has been prepared in good faith and is updated carefully and regularly. Totally Faithful to the Sacred Deposit of Faith entrusted to the Holy See in Rome, we promote and defend Authentic Catholic Mass, Doctrine, and Moral Teaching. Information provided on Virgo Sacrata website is believed to be accurate and completely in line with the Catholic dogma.
The site contains Latin-English book of Psalms, Catholic Public Domain Version, a new translation of the Latin Vulgate, using the Douay-Rheims as a guide by SacredBible.org. Traditional Catholic Prayers and Devotions Audio courtesy of The Boston Catholic Journal and The Congregation of the Daughters of Mary. No parts of this site may be published, copied, reproduced, or distributed without written permission of the copyright holder. If you wish to use such third party content, you must obtain use rights from the third party owner. If you are unsure as to the owner of the copyright for a particular piece of content, please ask and we will do our best to direct you to the appropriate party. Certain material on this site is in the public domain, or being used under section 107 of the United States Fair use Act, and Fair dealing Section 29.2 of the Copyright Act of Canada.
Virgo Sacrata reserves the right to add, modify (excluding the third-party copyrighted material), or delete any information on this Website at any time without notice. Our publications and any references to products or services are provided “as is” without any warranty or implied term of any kind.
Misprints and Errors on our Site
We endeavor to provide current and accurate information on our website. Nevertheless, errors and misprints may occur. Accordingly, we reserve the right to reject, correct, cancel or terminate any order for products or services for which the price was incorrectly displayed or where we otherwise displayed erroneous or inaccurate information.
Virgo Sacrata reserves the right to reject, cancel or terminate any order or transaction without any reason or cause, in which case we shall refund to you (without interest) any payment you may already have made for such order or transaction. Such refund shall constitute our sole and exclusive liability, and your sole and exclusive remedy, in respect of such rejection, cancellation or termination.
Limited Warranty Disclaimer
Products Manufactured by the VIRGO SACRATA:
VIRGO SACRATA warrants that products manufactured by VIRGO SACRATA will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 12 months from the date of invoice by VIRGO SACRATA unless otherwise stated on the Product labeling and/or instructions.
Products Not Manufactured by VIRGO SACRATA:
Products not manufactured by VIRGO SACRATA are warranted only by the original manufacturer and only if and to the extent set forth in the original manufacturer’s warranty. VIRGO SACRATA will have no warranty liability with respect to jewelry components, or products supplied by third parties, or failure of any such supplier to perform under its warranty.
TO THE FULL EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, TERMS, OR CONDITIONS, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES, TERMS, OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, CORRESPONDENCE WITH DESCRIPTION, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, ALL OF WHICH ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT WILL VIRGO SACRATA OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER INDIRECT LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF PROPERTY, BUSINESS OR PROFITS, OR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO DATA, HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF.
These terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties. The provisions and terms of any purchase order or other instrument issued by the visitor shall be of no effect and the acceptance of any such order or instrument shall not in any way extend or alter these terms. Failure of either party to insist at any time upon strict compliance with these terms or to seek remedy of any breach shall not constitute or be construed as a waiver of any rights or remedies hereunder or of any such breach. These terms shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of Quebec, Canada. If any of these terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, that term shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the remaining terms shall remain in full force and effect.
The following guidelines are intended to protect you, and your religious items such as rosaries. Virgo Sacrata is not responsible for any harm to self or others, or unintended consequence related to wearing, storing, or purchasing rosaries and all other religious goods.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consumers allergic to particular materials should exercise special caution when wearing or handling any specific product.
- Avoid exposing the rosaries and medals to household cleaners or chlorinated water. These chemicals can damage the item.
- By purchasing your candles from the Virgo Sacrata you are agreeing that you have read “My Candle Care & Safety Tips“. Virgo Sacrata will not be liable under any circumstances for any loss or injury arising from the use or miss-use of candles at any time.
- By purchasing any products from the Virgo Sacrata you agree to take proper care and full responsibility and agree to the Virgo Sacrata’s terms and conditions stated on this page.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Virgo Sacrata, its directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
Order Returns & Exchanges
Your satisfaction with your purchase of religious items from the Virgo Sacrata is very important to us. We stand behind the quality of our products and guarantee your satisfaction. Should any of our products have any manufacturing defects, we will either repair or replace free of charge. Customized and personalized items are non-refundable.
Our standard return policy is outlined below:
- If you need to exchange an item, or file a claim for damages, or obtain replacements for defective items you are required to notify us within 48 hours after delivery in order to to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA). Do not send any product back without prior approval and an RMA. As soon as you receive an RMA, you must return products within 10 days with the original shipping container, packing material, and your invoice.
- Upon receipt of the returned items in its original condition, Virgo Sacrata will arrange a replacement, or make a refund within 3 business days.
RETURN OF ROSARIES AND OTHER RELIGIOUS ARTS:
- If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return an item in its original condition and packaging within 10 days from the date you receive the order. Refunds do not include all shipping costs and import taxes.
RETURN OF JEWELRY:
- All our Sterling Silver and Karat Gold jewelry such as crucifixes/crosses, medals, including chain necklaces, come with the lifetime guarantee under the manufacturer’s warranty. All sales are final. However, if for any reason you are not satisfied with the product, we will gladly adjust the price (+/-) and exchange for another similar item of your choice.
- Please note, items that have been manually altered, resized in any way, or not in its original condition cannot be accepted for return.
RETURN OF BEESWAX CANDLES:
- If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can return our candles within 15 days from the date you receive the order. Refunds do not include any shipping costs and import taxes.
RETURN OF RELIGIOUS STATUES:
Virgo Sacrata promises to bring you the most comprehensive collection of Catholic statues and statuary for your home and church. All merchandise is inspected and packed with the utmost care.
- In the event that damage does occur in transit, you must contact our customer service within 48 hours after delivery. Hold all original cartons and damaged merchandise for inspection in order for us to process a credit or replacement.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, it must be returned within 30 days in order to receive a refund or exchange. Please note that you are responsible for the safe return of merchandise and for all shipping costs. Shipping charges are non-refundable unless the return is the result of our error. Once an item is shipped, we are unable to cancel the order. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable if shipment is refused.
- No returns will be accepted without prior authorization. Unauthorized returns may be subject to a 25% restocking charge and freight charges as applicable. Any cancellations received after production has began on the order are also subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Please be aware that when exchanging an item without a reason, you will be responsible for any new and/or additional shipping charges. The sender will be liable for any loss or damage during shipment of returns.