Selected Items in Stock & On Sale – Limited Time Offer!
Lives of the Saints: For Everyday in the Year by Fr. Alban Butler — Paperback — Only 3 books in stock
Father Alban Butler’s Lives of the Saints is one of the most well-known and well-loved Catholic books. It has been a perpetual best-seller and a supply of edifying knowledge for over two-hundred years! This version does not include any edits that have been made to Father Butler’s work in the past. Instead, it showcases all of his original brilliant work and his classic style. Additions have been made to include more modern saints, such as St. Catherine Labouré, St. Thérèse of the Little Flower, and Pope St. Pius X in keeping with Father Butler’s holy and prayerful style.
The Devil is Afraid of Me: The Life and Work of the World’s Most Famous Exorcist — Paperback — Only 3 books in stock
“We can do nothing against you because you are too protected!” cried the devils that Father Amorth battled. Let Father Amorth teach you in these pages how you, too, can be protected!
So declared a frustrated host of devils to Father Gabriele Amorth, the priest exorcist in Rome who spent thirty years battling the Devil and his minions by performing more than sixty thousand exorcisms. All the while, he deftly used modern media to awaken our disbelieving modern culture and even the Church to the reality of the Devil and his nefarious actions at all times and everywhere.
In these eye-opening pages, angelologist Father Marcello Stanzione tells the fascinating story of Father Amorth and his life as an exorcist. You’ll learn of his daily schedule and how he managed to perform dozens of exorcisms each week. You’ll find out what his exorcism room looked like, and how various devils responded to his bold practice. Best of all, you’ll read Father Amorth’s own startling explanations of many truths about the Devil that our culture has forgotten and about the canny methods the Deceiver has adopted in recent years to corrupt believers and unbelievers alike. Among the many questions Father Amorth answers here are:
- How can we recognize the action of the Evil One?
- Can a person in the afterlife enter spiritually into a living person?
- Which prayers of liberation are the most successful?
- What are the four methods a demon uses to enter souls?
- Can demons hide from an exorcist?
- What are the six characteristics of evil spells?
- Are all instances of clairvoyance managed by demons?
- Is an exorcist infallible in his judgment and his ministry?
- Why is there no longer any possibility of salvation for the fallen angels?
- What are the arms of combat that each of us must use to do battle with evil?
- And many more surprising facts about the Evil One and how to resist him.