Saint Jude bracelet in sterling silver with St Jude medals and Pierce Miraculous Heart medal.
- Bracelet measures 7.5 inches, and with a 1.5 inch chain extender allowing for 9 inches.
- 6mm Genuine Malachite round beads
- Sterling silver wire and chain
- Exclusive designed 11/16″ Saint Jude Medals in sterling silver
- Pierce Miraculous Heart 9/16″ Medals in sterling silver
- Deluxe velvet box
- Made in the USA
Today, more than ever before, has the name of St. Jude Thaddeus been brought to the attention of our Catholic people, particularly because of the numerous miracles and favors that have been received through his powerful intercession. As a result, he is popularly called “the Patron of Difficult cases.
St. Jude Thaddeus was closely associated with our Lord by blood relationship through Saints Joachim and Ann, the parents of the Blessed Virgin. A grand-nephew of these two saints, he is at once a nephew of Mary and Joseph, which, of course, places him in the relationship of cousin of our Lord.
Ref: Saint Jude : apostle of those in need
by Lovasik, Lawrence G. (Lawrence George), 1913-1986