The Holy Face Chaplet of Reparation is made with Veronica’s Veil Holy Face Cross and genuine red tiger eye semiprecious stone beads, traditionally wire-wrapped by hand, making the chaplet virtually unbreakable. The Holy Face is a great treasure of a devotion and the chaplet is said for the Triumph of His Holy Church, and the downfall of her enemies. For more information visit our page about Praying the Chaplet of the Holy Face.
Holy Face Cross / Chaplet of Reparation Parts
- Beads: Genuine Red Tiger Eye Semiprecious Stone, 8 mm (53 beads), and 10 mm Red Tiger Eye Semiprecious Stone (6 beads)
- Centerpiece: Scapular 5/8 x 1/2 inches (16mm x 13mm), Sterling Silver .925
- Holy Face Cross: 2″ (50,8 mm), Sterling Silver .925
- Bead Caps: Sterling Silver .925
- Wire: Sterling Silver .925
- Method:Wire-wrapped by hand
- Total Length: 22.5″ (57 cm)
- Gift box: Included
The Holy Face Chaplet of Reparation was composed by Sister Saint-Pierre, a Holy Carmelite Nun of Tours, France, given to her by our Lord November 15, 1843. Saint Athanasius relates that the devils, on being asked what verse in the whole Scripture they feared the most, replied: “That with which the 67th Psalm commences: Let God arise, and let His enemies be scattered. Let them that hate Him flee from before His face.” They added that this always compelled them to take flight.
It is well to recite it every day, in order to obtain from God, by means of the Face of His well beloved Son, the triumph of our mother the Catholic Church, and the downfall of her enemies.