Holy Face Manual of the Archconfraternity is a collection of traditional devotions to the Holy Face of Our Lord in His Passion. It was approved by Pope Leo XIII in 1895 and promoted by Pope Pius XII in 1958 and practiced by St. Therese of Lisieux. This devotion exists as a specific form of reparation for the blasphemies committed against Jesus Christ.
Inside you will find treasures such as:
- Official letters and documents written to and from the Holy Father
- Statutes and Rules of the Archconfraternity
- Indulgences granted by Leo XIII
- Promises of Our Lord to those who honor His Holy Face
- Engraving of the Holy Face
- Novena to the Holy Face
- Litanies, Prayers, Aspirations including: the golden Arrow, various crowns and chaplets, the Mass in honor of the Holy Face
- Little Office of the Holy Name of God
A powerful devotion of reparation much needed in our times.