The New Roman Missal by Fr. Lasance in Latin and English for Sundays, Principal Feasts and Many Other Days –
- Ordinary of the Mass
- Proper of the Season
- Proper of the Saints
- Votive Masses
- Marriage Ceremony
- Nuptial Mass
- Masses for the Dead
- Forty Hours’ Devotion
- Proper for the United States
- Masses for Religious Orders
Here is a hard to find daily Missal for the faithful, which will accompany you throughout the Liturgical Year, stressing the important Feasts and Highlights of our Redemption. The Mass propers (including Epistle and Gospel) are printed both in Latin and English. The Missal type has two colors, black for most texts and red for Holy Mass explanations, making it much more practical and convenient for daily use.
Missal’s Supplement contains:
- Explanation of the Ecclesiastical Year and the Sacred Liturgy
- Short Accounts of Certain Feasts and Brief Lives of the Saints
- Glossary of Liturgical Terms
- Description of the Symbolic Representations
- Communion and Other Prayers indulgenced in accordance with the Raccolta
As well as other additions that will enrich the spiritual life of the religious or lay people –
- Occasional Prayers
- A large section of General Devotions prayers, hymns, psalms, etc.
- Litanies of the Sacred Heart, of the Holy Name of Jesus, of Our Lady and of Saint Joseph
- A Way of the Cross & the Mysteries of the Rosary
This is a beautiful reproduction of the original 1945 text of the immortal Latin Tridentine Mass, according to the Council of Trent, with complete Latin and English text for the Ordinary and Prospers of the Mass. There are no revisions, but additions made according to the Papal decrees dating from 1945 to the end of Pope Pius XII’s reign include the Mass Propers and the Divine Praise of the Assumption. The binding is sewn with black leatherette covers and gold lettering. The pages have rounded corners and golden edges. Complete with 6 colored ribbon dividers.
VIRGÓ SACRÁTA is a Christian mission-driven online resource and shop inspired from the beauty of Catholic faith, tradition, and arts. Our mission is to “Restore All Things to Christ!”, in continuing the legacy of Pope St. Pius X under the patronage of the Blessed Virgin Mary. “Who is she that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terrible as an army set in battle array?” O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee.